Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

5 facts about dog's

Today a man from Christchurch Council brought a dog called Baxter to tale us about how to be safe with dog's. Today I'm going to sher 5 facts I learnt. here's a photo of the dalmatian Baxter and the handler Chris.


5 facts I learnt about dog's...


  1. If a dog is in the way and growling walk away.
  2. Dog's need exercise otherwise they bark because they get bored.
  3. If you don't pick up the poo you will get a fine of $300.
  4. If your dog get's out every day you could have to pay $200 fine.
  5. IF A DOG IS ON IT'S OWN LEAVE IT  ALONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question