Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2021

PET DAY! (*_*)

 Hi Bloggers, I am going to talk about Pet day.

A couple days ago I did pet day, It was really fun I did a lot of things and I will show you in some photos <3

I came first in floating flower arrangement. 

 

I came 3rd

I came 3rd for in decorating and 2nd in tasting minus the small one next to the really big one at the back of the table.

I am very proud of myself for getting all of this.


Have you ever gotten this be for?
Do you like pet day?
Have you ever made a cake on pet day?
Have you ever made a blog about pet day?
Don't forget to leave a comment down below.
































































1 comment:

  1. Hi connor
    my name is zach from yaldhurst model school
    pet day is fun because you can see a lot of animals. I like pet day
    because it's fun exciting.I like that you did the flower arrangement you head a lot of colourful flowers.I saw your cake what you made it was very colourful and very cool you put a lot of effort. have a good day and see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question