Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

T2W4 witing

Hi my name is Connor. This week our class has been doing writing dogs. If you like my writing, please leave me a comment!

I am talking about dogs, the 3 types of dogs are Huskies ,German shepherds and sausage dogs.


Huskies can survive in the cold because they are covered with two coats of hair and they are wolf like. Huskies would make a good sled dog because they are strong and and they work well with other dogs.


German shepherds live on farm’s or people keep them for pets and police people keep them for police dogs. German shepherds work as police dogs because they are really good at smelling, they can jump really high and they can chase the bad people!


Sausage dogs are long and short and small and funny looking. Sausage dog are called that because they are long.  Sausage dogs are good with family and kids.

I hope you have learnt something about these types of dogs. My favourite dog is german shepherds because because they are fast and they are fun to play with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question