Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

My Speech About School!

 Hi bloggers I am doing a blog about my speech I have chosen to do it about School it has been quite fun to do a speech. The whole class did a speech  evin me it is 4 paragraphs long and I think that it is good. Here is a bit of my speech below.  


Hi I’m Connor and I'm going to convince you why Yaldhurst Model School is the best. Step 1: You can learn and have fun with your friends. Step 2: You can learn new things. Step 3: You can learn how to be a group. You will always want to play and come to Yaldhurst Model School. It is the best school in the world! 



You should definitely do math, reading and writing. They are the best things in the word! If you want to be the best at math then you came to the right place. Step 1: You have to do math all nite and day and maybe for your life but you mite be lucky you might already be good at math so you will be able to learn quicker you mite oley do it for one year is that crazy!!!  You should come to Yaldhurst Model School because you can learn so much! You can learn how to do subtraction, addition, multiplication  and division . It is so fun to do math, reading and writing. 

You will never ever get bored of learning at Yaldhurst Model School! 



I had to come up with a good title and I had to write persuasive words in the speech and I had to add in exciting things. You have to do one point in each paragraph.  


From Connor





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question