Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

To Find Fractions Of An Amount (*-*)

 Hi bloggers

We have been to find fractions of an amount it was hard but it was fun and interesting, I will show you a pitcher but.  I learnt that you have to x it if it is bigger 1 you have to x. Let's do question number 1 together. Step 1 look at the denominator (5) and ask how many (5's) are in (10) it = (2). Step 2 now  look at the numerator and times it by 2. So 3 x 2 = 6. That's how you find fractions of an a mount. 


  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor,
    It was great to read about your fractions work. I found it really helpful when you put the steps to go through to work out the fraction of a number. Once I had read this it was super easy to work throught he equations you showed us in your slide. Did you find Fractions challenging Connor? I can imagine that once y ou had worked out how to do them you felt very satisfied. This blog was great as it gave really specific and detailed information, making it easy to follow. Great blog Connor.

    Ms Dods

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question