Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Memories of 2021 at Yaldhurst Model School

 Hi Bloggers

This blog is about my memories of 2021 at yaldhurst model school what I remember the most is my friends that I've had for ages and how nice does being for the whole year I've got some new friends as well and I will tell you the names of all my friends now Kane Sahil Zach Brayden.

Now I will show you a photo of the stuff that I have done for this year below.





Have you done archery before?


Have you done your last post-reform?






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question