Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 2 - Scariest Memory

 Hi Bloggers

My class went to Waipara Adventure Centre and my scariest memory was the Leap of Faith because I thought it was higher than tree climbing and I was scared of heights then. But in tree climbing I wasn't that scared.





I learnt not be scared of heights anymore and it was really fun! Now I'm not scared of heights and I just do things that are high and if I get scared I just trust myself and do it.

Have you ever felt like that?
Have you ever been to Waipara Adventure Centre?
Are you scared of heights?
Have you ever overcome a fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question